"une vague" en anglais
Comment dire "une vague" en anglais, la traduction "une vague" en anglais :
Sur cette page, vous trouverez de nombreux exemples de phrases traduites contenant "une vague" de français à Anglais
Moteur de recherche de traductions. Des exemples sont entrés par les utilisateurs et ont également recueilli des sites Web externes..
- The aristocracy endorsed a constitutional monarchy as the best way to preserve its own interests, while at the same time riding the wave of nationalism triggered by the French Revolution.
- Polarization of a gravitational wave is just like polarization of a light wave except that the polarizations of a gravitational wave are at 45 degrees, as opposed to 90 degrees.
- riding a wave of resentment against inequality and social tensions, Hu and his prime minister, Wen Jiabao, promised a harmonious society, without the stresses of Zhu s agenda.
- The Spanish riding School of Vienna, Austria, is a traditional riding school for Lipizzan horses, which perform in the Winter riding School Winterreitschule in the Hofburg.
- And then this wave seems to be born as a wave. Floats along as a wave, which you call the life of a wave and subsides again, we call death of a wave.
- Chávez is riding a wave of high oil prices and is determined, with torrential verbosity, to exercise some sort of continental demagogic leadership.
- To make surfing competitive requires contriving ways to measure performance. The solution is to judge certain skills displayed in riding a wave.
- wave Rock Weekender wave Rock hosts the nearby wave Rock Weekender event, a music festival held once a year.
- Erdoğan is popular, and, as Prime Minister since 2003, he has been riding a wave of economic success.
- The three ridings in Yorkshire were named the East riding, West riding and North riding.
wave vague heat second lot