"un ami très cher" en anglais
Comment dire "un ami très cher" en anglais, la traduction "un ami très cher" en anglais :
Un ami très cher
A dear friend
Sur cette page, vous trouverez de nombreux exemples de phrases traduites contenant "un ami très cher" de français à Anglais
Moteur de recherche de traductions. Des exemples sont entrés par les utilisateurs et ont également recueilli des sites Web externes..
- My dear friends, the next offering in our little musical program will be Chopin's 11th Étude, as played by our dear, dear friend, Prince Potopienko.
- As a dear friend, I ask you slim404 don't accept to collaborate with those who killed Tunisians, stay clean stay citizen SidiBouzid
- Rochefort called him his friend, his dear Bonacieux, and never ceased telling him that the cardinal had a great respect for him.
- Two days after I came back I lost a dear friend he departed for a faraway place, unknown to all who read these lines I hope
- The example I have chosen comes from a very dear friend, a Christian although, there again, I am not keen on clericalism.
- Finally, I would like personally to pay tribute to a great friend and a dear colleague, the late Ambassador Sami Kronfol.
- Sleep, which is another work that I wrote in the year 2000 poetry by my dear friend Charles Anthony Silvestri.
- My dear friend, if she combed the entire world with a finetooth comb... she could never find such a director.
- There will be an opportunity later for paying a fuller tribute to the memory of our dear friend Claus, but in
- 'Oh, that's an old story, my dear friend,' Madame de Renal said laughing, 'and I daresay no harm was done.
cheaper cheap Dear expensive price Very beautiful fine important pretty