"tous les mêmes" en anglais
Comment dire "tous les mêmes" en anglais, la traduction "tous les mêmes" en anglais :
Tous les mêmes
All the same
Sur cette page, vous trouverez de nombreux exemples de phrases traduites contenant "tous les mêmes" de français à Anglais
Moteur de recherche de traductions. Des exemples sont entrés par les utilisateurs et ont également recueilli des sites Web externes..
- Guess who the Italian girls are talking about they all look the same they all look the same they all look the same their faces all look the same their language is impossible to understand
- Clearly, such a code calls for good administration by all those involved, institutions and officials alike. Furthermore, it should be implemented in the same way within all institutions.
- I look forward to 2013 as a year of progress on our national and European agendas alike. They are, after all, two sides of the same coin.
- Why you and I are alike, why the Iraqis and the Japanese and the Australian Aborigines and the people of the Amazon River are all alike.
- What is important for justice is not that all cases are treated the same but rather that like cases are treated alike.
- Another priority was the improvement of energy efficiency for all private households and the economy alike.
- for His messengership a people alike and the seed of one another. Allah is All Hearing, All Knowing.
- In the future... in the beginning we said We're all equal, we're all alike and Libya is for all.
- All countries, developed and developing alike, have a shared responsibility to achieve the SDGs.
- The Commission considers it important that all Community languages should be treated alike.
Same ones mistakes different old everybody everyone both together every