"presque tout" en anglais
Comment dire "presque tout" en anglais, la traduction "presque tout" en anglais :
Almost the whole
Sur cette page, vous trouverez de nombreux exemples de phrases traduites contenant "presque tout" de français à Anglais
Moteur de recherche de traductions. Des exemples sont entrés par les utilisateurs et ont également recueilli des sites Web externes..
- NORDMANN LDR . FR Madam President, Mr Bersani's report has the virtue or perhaps the drawback of running to 79 paragraphs and saying everything, or nearly everything.
- Essentially, the kelin does nearly everything, which explains significant maternal support for practices such as bride kidnapping in the country.
- almost everything you can configure in KDE can be configured from here and almost everything in KDE can be configured to your taste.
- No one my age had attempted anything like this, and pretty quickly, almost everything that could have gone wrong did go wrong.
- It is possible that at this stage of the proceedings everything, or almost everything, has already been said on the subject.
- Now effectively everything I'm going to tell you from now on is only comparing these basically nearly identical families.
- This stuff accounts for almost everything the entertainment industry produces, and that's where we're headed in part two.
- According to the law, nearly everything is cleansed with blood, and apart from shedding of blood there is no remission.
- everything you read, all through life, everything you listened to, everything you watched, everything you searched for.
- Well, it seems to have gotten you pretty nearly everything a girl could want automobiles, jewels and swell clothes.
practically Almost nearly almost close everybody everyone whole everything anything