"presque personne" en anglais
Comment dire "presque personne" en anglais, la traduction "presque personne" en anglais :
Sur cette page, vous trouverez de nombreux exemples de phrases traduites contenant "presque personne" de français à Anglais
Moteur de recherche de traductions. Des exemples sont entrés par les utilisateurs et ont également recueilli des sites Web externes..
- Because all the sadhanas in the world is trying to get you to this place, don't be anything, don't be nobody, don't be anybody, don't try to be nobody.
- I regret to say that hardly anybody respected the speaking time, with the greatly appreciated exception of the President in Office of the Council.
- I was very happy when I arrived at the European Parliament and found that here, hardly anybody, or rather nobody at all smokes in committee meetings.
- I didn't say goodbye to anybody, not my mother, my father, my sisters, my brothers, my aunts, my uncles, my cousins, my grandparents, nobody.
- With nobody you can even be Prime Minister of this country and be nobody and probably the best Prime Minister anybody will ever see.
- So, with nobody telling anybody what to do, how is it that the colony manages to adjust the numbers of workers performing each task
- He said he would take them if anybody could show him his launch, but nobody could. It was somewhere behind George's right foot.
- The police reportedly told the crowd that they didn t want to arrest anybody who didn t want to be arrested, and nobody was.
- You know, until he came out here, you'd hardly believe it, but nobody even thought of using doilies under finger bowls.
- nobody has to be anybody. But we can let the world think you are a somebody, but you, you know you are nobody.
Nobody nobody anybody person anyone practically Almost nearly almost close