"poussée" en anglais
Comment dire "poussée" en anglais, la traduction "poussée" en anglais :
Sur cette page, vous trouverez de nombreux exemples de phrases traduites contenant "poussée" de français à Anglais
Moteur de recherche de traductions. Des exemples sont entrés par les utilisateurs et ont également recueilli des sites Web externes..
- He looked as sulky as his father, with his hands thrust into his side pockets, his brows drawn down, and his lower lip thrusting out.
- Avoidance of testosterone surge surge was defined as testosterone exceeding baseline by 15 within the first 2 weeks.
- That cozy culture ended soon after the thrusting, brash Americans, who worked even over breakfast, hit town.
- Suddenly a storm broke, the thunder growled, and the saintly student exclaimed, thrusting him rudely away
- The Day they are thrust toward the fire of Hell with a violent thrust, its angels will say ,
- 'Romantic stuff,' he exclaimed, thrusting away his wife who sought to embrace his knees.
- On the Day when they shall be thrust into Hell with a violent thrust and shall be told
- You cannot do that by thrusting a regulation down the throats of the legal community.
- Togolese Bloggers poke Fun at President for Over the Top BillBoard Global Voices
- Each man vied with the other in thrusting his head over his neighbor's shoulder.
thrust pushed shoved growth pushing