"pleine humanité" en anglais
Comment dire "pleine humanité" en anglais, la traduction "pleine humanité" en anglais :
Sur cette page, vous trouverez de nombreux exemples de phrases traduites contenant "pleine humanité" de français à Anglais
Moteur de recherche de traductions. Des exemples sont entrés par les utilisateurs et ont également recueilli des sites Web externes..
- I think that if we want to discover the full potential in our humanity, we need to celebrate those heartbreaking strengths and those glorious disabilities that we all have.
- humanity humanity forbids the infliction of suffering, injury or destruction not actually necessary for the accomplishment of legitimate military objectives.
- To photograph humanity in Istanbul, a city full of people from around the world, and rich with culture, tradition, history, language, hospitality.
- bodies that our full and total humanity is given it is in and through our living organisms that we are the specific kind of persons we are.
- We take up this wee space around our toes, which is why when you see somebody in the full flow of their humanity, it's remarkable.
- For what defines humanity, perhaps biologically, is our physiology, but God defines humanity by our spirituality, by our nature.
- It has recognised that slavery and trafficking were crimes against humanity and should always have been crimes against humanity.
- To experience their full humanity and sometimes we use our fantasy ideas of what the world should be in a serious ways.
- So if it's in fact true that the full humanity of women is not our culture, then we must make it our culture.
- Because ultimately, our humanity depends on everyone's humanity.
humanity mankind Humanity Mankind race middle full moon face head