"n'importe qui" en anglais
Comment dire "n'importe qui" en anglais, la traduction "n'importe qui" en anglais :
Sur cette page, vous trouverez de nombreux exemples de phrases traduites contenant "n'importe qui" de français à Anglais
Moteur de recherche de traductions. Des exemples sont entrés par les utilisateurs et ont également recueilli des sites Web externes..
- And dread the Day when no one shall avail anyone in any way nor shall any ransom be accepted from anyone nor shall intercession profit any body nor shall the offenders be helped from any quarter.
- It must be people who can go anywhere without causing a stir, follow anyone without attracting attention, follow any child to any house without arousing suspicion.
- Don't take on the cost that prevents you from getting to the contributions of these people. Build the system so that anybody can contribute at any amount.
- anyone seeking to help the people of South Africa must reject and abstain from any direct or indirect support of violence and terrorism.
- 'If anyone of the common people sins unwittingly, in doing any of the things which Yahweh has commanded not to be done, and is guilty
- I am not aware of anybody objecting to membership in any way and I do not think anybody here is saying that there are objections.
- Secondly, I did not hear anybody literally call anyone a liar, with the consequence that it is not part of the proceedings.
- This for me...If anybody come...whenever anyone come back again to this place they will not be asking advice much..
- I haven't loved anyone before you came, and that I certainly won't love anybody when you don't love me anymore.
- You can go there with other people, have any kind of experience with anyone involving all of the senses.