"l'idée" en anglais
Comment dire "l'idée" en anglais, la traduction "l'idée" en anglais :
Sur cette page, vous trouverez de nombreux exemples de phrases traduites contenant "l'idée" de français à Anglais
Moteur de recherche de traductions. Des exemples sont entrés par les utilisateurs et ont également recueilli des sites Web externes..
- The key is to link a bold idea with a practical and powerful technology, and then to push the idea and technology forward through mass citizen action.
- In fact, this idea of resurrecting the whole idea is so important that I began to think about what happens with old technology.
- This whole idea of sharing, the idea of constituting reality by overlapping what I say and what you say think of a movie.
- With calculus, the whole idea of subdivision is more complex, because the whole and the parts are one continuous series.
- This idea must go forward, however, with, of course, a dialogue between the various scientific communities.
- Putting forward theses such as yours is a sure fire way of scuppering the whole idea of a criminal court.
- It was, after all, the Council that brought forward this idea of convergence in the Tampere agenda.
- They pushed forward the idea of monetary integration, which came to fruition a generation later.
- The first idea is the clarification of the whole of the legal framework of the European Union.
- And I think about the idea that creating an idea, spreading an idea has a lot behind it.