"investissement coûteux" en anglais
Comment dire "investissement coûteux" en anglais, la traduction "investissement coûteux" en anglais :
Sur cette page, vous trouverez de nombreux exemples de phrases traduites contenant "investissement coûteux" de français à Anglais
Moteur de recherche de traductions. Des exemples sont entrés par les utilisateurs et ont également recueilli des sites Web externes..
- But there, too, we need to ask whether we should help industrial development indirectly with massive expensive infrastructure or else more directly by encouraging industrial investment.
- Kaesong is an expensive investment for South Korea, which provides capital and infrastructure, including a power station, a water purification plant, and a hospital.
- 22.214.171.124 The problem of return on investment investment in reducing energy consumption can be very expensive, while the short term returns may be very low.
- Ultimately, even where expensive social plans are implemented, the calculations are viable and there is a return on investment within two years on average.
- a reduction or avoidance of expensive investment in heavy infrastructure and costs for treatment and purification for achieving drinking water.
- The university expects to have reduce energy consumption by 87 over time, justifying an expensive initial investment in the pump.
- It is both expensive and largescale because expensive agreements tend to be largescale and largescale agreements expensive.
- Professionally managed investment funds are expensive, because managers trade a lot and are paid hefty fees.
- Foreign investment is also declining, and local production is paralyzed, necessitating expensive imports.
- Yet the investment in drip irrigation is generally more expensive than less efficient irrigation methods.
expensive costly Expensive cheaper afford investment investments fund opportunity firm