"extrêmement coûteux" en anglais
Comment dire "extrêmement coûteux" en anglais, la traduction "extrêmement coûteux" en anglais :
Sur cette page, vous trouverez de nombreux exemples de phrases traduites contenant "extrêmement coûteux" de français à Anglais
Moteur de recherche de traductions. Des exemples sont entrés par les utilisateurs et ont également recueilli des sites Web externes..
- Naval assets are not only expensive to build they are extremely costly to operate, as each unit requires specialized equipment and highly trained personnel.
- Nuclear generated electricity is extremely expensive in terms of capital, but its operating costs are proportionately very low and very stable.
- But also, it's extremely expensive, costing 800 dollars per test, and it's grossly inaccurate, missing 30 percent of all pancreatic cancers.
- Such credit transfers and cross border payments in general are still extremely expensive compared to payments at national level .
- Such credit transfers and cross border payments in general are still extremely expensive compared to payments at national level.
- It is both expensive and largescale because expensive agreements tend to be largescale and largescale agreements expensive.
- hugely expensive capital costs. Here are four independent proposals to build molten salt reactors and their dates.
- Conflicts take a terrible human toll, while restoring peace and supporting reconstruction is extremely expensive.
- Well, in the 1960s, a guy by the name of John Costas was working on the Navy's extremely expensive sonar system.
- This information can be of educational value. Obtaining sufficient case material is extremely expensive.
expensive costly Expensive cheaper afford extremely incredibly highly rare difficult