"en agitant" en anglais
Comment dire "en agitant" en anglais, la traduction "en agitant" en anglais :
Sur cette page, vous trouverez de nombreux exemples de phrases traduites contenant "en agitant" de français à Anglais
Moteur de recherche de traductions. Des exemples sont entrés par les utilisateurs et ont également recueilli des sites Web externes..
- 'In that direction,' the Cat said, waving its right paw round, 'lives a Hatter and in that direction,' waving the other paw, 'lives a March Hare.
- 'In THAT direction,' the Cat said, waving its right paw round, 'lives a Hatter and in THAT direction,' waving the other paw, 'lives a March Hare.
- In Gonaïves, Hinche, Jacmel and Jérémie, soldiers have attempted to intimidate observers by shouting insults and waving their weapons.
- Preparations for use on the hair excl. shampoos, preparations for permanent waving or straightening and hair lacquers
- identification and determination of mercaptoacetic acid in hair waving, hair straightening and depilatory products,
- Libyans waving their flag by the coast of BenghaziPhoto taken by Tarek Shalaby under Creative Commons license
- Cars with white were riding along the , honking, and people were waving white ribbons, flowers, and balloons.
- Victor was passionate, always waving victory signs, and now we wave farewell flowers to his corpse.
- Says to you, Sign here on the dotted line. And then disappears in the waving fields of alfalfa.
- All the way till I arrived to Tahrir Square people were chanting, dancing, and waving their flags.
waving flapping shaking wave screaming