"dire pour" en anglais
Comment dire "dire pour" en anglais, la traduction "dire pour" en anglais :
Sur cette page, vous trouverez de nombreux exemples de phrases traduites contenant "dire pour" de français à Anglais
Moteur de recherche de traductions. Des exemples sont entrés par les utilisateurs et ont également recueilli des sites Web externes..
- For those of you who like it, don't say a word, but for those of you who don't, you'll get what I mean when I say it's a foul stench.
- Father. Do you mean to say for any reason, and I don't care how you reason that. For any reason, you go through with your testimony.
- I've used the Internet for several years now, and I don't mean to say that publishing books isn't recommended.
- And you then say, There's an opportunity for making conversational movies. Well, what does that mean
- You mean to say that you left the prospect of a beautiful woman's loving arms for some nameless brats
- When I say, Observe yourself, I don't mean observe yourself for the rest of your life, actually.
- They must demonstrate that they mean what they say when they call for equality of opportunity.
- Yet this cannot mean that fiscal policy for, say, Greece or Italy would be run from Berlin.
- And when I say 'cooperatives' I mean those for the processing, sale and purchase of goods.
- That is what I mean when I say we must make ourselves smart for the European rendez vous.
telling means saying does wanted enough why too make good