"dire fermement" en anglais
Comment dire "dire fermement" en anglais, la traduction "dire fermement" en anglais :
Sur cette page, vous trouverez de nombreux exemples de phrases traduites contenant "dire fermement" de français à Anglais
Moteur de recherche de traductions. Des exemples sont entrés par les utilisateurs et ont également recueilli des sites Web externes..
- That you may firmly sit on their backs, then remember the favor of your Lord when you are firmly seated thereon, and say Glory be to Him Who made this subservient to us and we were not able to do it
- At the present stage, the opinions of the various operators involved are still, I would say, rather contradictory and have not, in any case, been firmly expressed.
- I have to say in passing that if anyone is to sack the Commission that power should rest firmly and remain firmly with the European Parliament and should
- And then when you and those accompanying you are firmly seated in the Ark, say Thanks be to Allah Who has delivered us from the wrong doing people.
- As I met Boushra one month ago, I can firmly say, the more those frantic religious figures fight writers, the more determined and stronger we be.
- And I must say that I am convinced that the Turkish Government is firmly resolved to take a decisive approach to the reform projects needed.
- And when you are firmly seated, you and those with you, in the ark, say All praise is due to Allah who delivered us from the unjust people
- I have to say just as firmly to the Council as I do to the Commission that Article 11 doesn't leave them with that degree of discretion.
- And those who are firmly grounded in knowledge say We believe in it the whole of it clear and unclear Verses are from our Lord.
- And those firmly rooted in knowledge say, 'We believe in it all is from our Lord' yet none remembers, but men possessed of minds.
telling means saying does wanted firmly tightly strongly believer steady