"croyances chéries" en anglais
Comment dire "croyances chéries" en anglais, la traduction "croyances chéries" en anglais :
Sur cette page, vous trouverez de nombreux exemples de phrases traduites contenant "croyances chéries" de français à Anglais
Moteur de recherche de traductions. Des exemples sont entrés par les utilisateurs et ont également recueilli des sites Web externes..
- what is referred to as participating consciousness. So if you can become conscious of your patterns and your beliefs, these core beliefs, and how you attain these beliefs, then you can let go of them.
- cherished memories, cherished communities proto nationalism in Tibet , in The History of Tibet Volume 2, The Medieval Period c. AD 850 1895, the Development of Buddhist Paramountcy , 492 522, ed.
- Persistence of discredited beliefs Confirmation biases can be used to explain why some beliefs persist when the initial evidence for them is removed.
- Mocking the ways and beliefs of minorities is not quite the same thing as taking on the cherished habits and views of majorities.
- Or an Evangelist tries to convert you to their religious beliefs, and to get you to give up your old religious beliefs.
- European countries are under severe cost pressures as well, undermining their cherished ideal of equitable access.
- Speakers of the treasure languages cherished by Untranslatable are invited to submit their favourite word here.
- beliefs of the Nation of Islam Before he left the Nation of Islam in 1964, MalcolmX taught its beliefs.
- No State could judge a person's beliefs provided that they manifested those beliefs in a legal manner.
- Consequently, Armenia became a mono ethnic country, which was a long cherished dream of the Armenians.
darlings dears honeys sweethearts Darlings beliefs belief religious faith different