"chers" en anglais
Comment dire "chers" en anglais, la traduction "chers" en anglais :
Sur cette page, vous trouverez de nombreux exemples de phrases traduites contenant "chers" de français à Anglais
Moteur de recherche de traductions. Des exemples sont entrés par les utilisateurs et ont également recueilli des sites Web externes..
- dear President Sepi, dear President Barroso, dear presidents of national economic and social councils, dear members of the panel, dear members of the EESC,
- This is one of the many deals struck in our dear fatherland, that everybody knows is illegal, but is deemed legal by the ones who can make it so.
- Even for my wedding in 1983, I remember getting only telegrams for best wishes from those near and dear ones who could not attend the function.
- I started writing regularly and not only targetting my dear ones a real crowd of people began to follow my experiences in Luanda.
- The patient ones and the truthful ones and the devout ones and the expanders and the praying ones at early dawn for forgiveness.
- So the sunny ones swirl around, the cloudy ones float along, the rainy ones fall down, and the snowy ones flutter to the ground.
- I come home in the morning light My mother says when you gonna live your life right Oh mother dear we're not the fortunate ones
- Madam President, dear American friends, our sympathy is with the many families who are now missing their loved ones.
- Madame Grégoire promised to take her daughter to see those dear little ones on the first fine day.
- And the red ones are the ones, the pink ones on the bottom are the ones you didn't want to be.
cheaper Dearly expensive cheap beloved