"chéri" en anglais
Comment dire "chéri" en anglais, la traduction "chéri" en anglais :
Sur cette page, vous trouverez de nombreux exemples de phrases traduites contenant "chéri" de français à Anglais
Moteur de recherche de traductions. Des exemples sont entrés par les utilisateurs et ont également recueilli des sites Web externes..
- These names may be replaced by the simple product name honey , except in the case of filtered honey, comb honey, chunk honey or cut comb in honey and baker's honey.
- If you enjoy delicious morsels you won t find anywhere else, then you will like Štramberk ears, a sweet pastry made of honey spiced dough shape like twisted ears.
- Possibly yet why should I, if I can get sweet, fresh pleasure And I may get it as sweet and fresh as the wild honey the bee gathers on the moor.
- A bitter sweet embrace with a city and cherished friends with whom I shared so many defining experiences during the utter despair of the siege.
- Until the Community adopts identical technical specifications for honey, 'bakers' honey' and 'industrial honey' may also be marketed as honey.
- The unique flavor of the cake is from the blending of the bitter almonds with the sweet honey and the refined taste of the butter.
- sweet Coreopsis grandiflora sweet American Tickseed Cyanotis axillaris L. sweet Dillwynia pungens sweet Benth.
- Multi flower honey is light to dark coloured, aromas are complex owing to the mixture of nectars, taste is very sweet.
- Little by little the buzzing died down and the disemboweled hive yielded several pounds of sweet honey.
- Well, the words of Commissioner Anna Diamantopoulou just now have been as sweet as honey to my ears.
hon darling Darling babe sweetie