"assez cher" en anglais
Comment dire "assez cher" en anglais, la traduction "assez cher" en anglais :
Sur cette page, vous trouverez de nombreux exemples de phrases traduites contenant "assez cher" de français à Anglais
Moteur de recherche de traductions. Des exemples sont entrés par les utilisateurs et ont également recueilli des sites Web externes..
- It is both expensive and largescale because expensive agreements tend to be largescale and largescale agreements expensive.
- Because typically they've been too inefficient, inaccessible, they've not been fast enough, they've been quite expensive.
- As a consequence of this unbalanced relationship, more expensive and lower quality services are quite widespread.
- For students, it's quite an experience, but for a school, it could be very difficult or expensive to maintain.
- The low yields and labour intensive production method means that they are quite expensive.
- Instead, it's gone up by that amount. So it's expensive. expensive things hurt families.
- By necessity, this becomes quite a complex device and therefore a fairly expensive one.
- The DVD, as you know, was introduced in the mid 1990s and it was quite expensive.
- Its wine is quite expensive the earnings are used to help social institutions.
- And the more expensive the gas, the more expensive the electricity and heating.
tired quite pretty already enough cheaper cheap Dear expensive price