"articles coûteux" en anglais
Comment dire "articles coûteux" en anglais, la traduction "articles coûteux" en anglais :
Sur cette page, vous trouverez de nombreux exemples de phrases traduites contenant "articles coûteux" de français à Anglais
Moteur de recherche de traductions. Des exemples sont entrés par les utilisateurs et ont également recueilli des sites Web externes..
- All those expensive items were given to her as gifts by her boyfriend, who used to be a board member in a subdivision of Red Cross at Chamber of Commerce.
- Consumers are also increasingly tempted to buy even more expensive items across borders, like washing machines, fridges, financial services and cars.
- They belonged to the then social elite and led an expensive life made more pleasant by luxurious utility items, artefacts and amenities of that time.
- It is both expensive and largescale because expensive agreements tend to be largescale and largescale agreements expensive.
- Organic items are 10 or 20 more expensive than regular produce, so most of us naturally buy less when we go organic.
- At that time, aluminium was as expensive as silver and was used mostly for luxury items and jewellery.
- Instead, it's gone up by that amount. So it's expensive. expensive things hurt families.
- And the more expensive the gas, the more expensive the electricity and heating.
- Most people don't want the most expensive, they don't want the least expensive.
- However, it can have features such as giving undue weight to expensive items.
articles items pieces newspaper article expensive costly Expensive cheaper afford